Wednesday, March 07, 2007

About Me

About Myself...
1. What is your occupation? Pharmacist, wife, mother-to-be
2. What color are your socks right now? Blue- they are ones I got years ago as a Christmas present from Rachel
3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, I have been enjoying quietness when I'm off work.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Potato soup. I wish I could eat anything I wanted, but most of my meals still revolve around benign foods like oatmeal and potatoes
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, my car is one
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Caleb
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes! She is my wonderful sister-in-law who I respect and love dearly
10. Favorite drink? milkshakes
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? not really... I got highlights once but noone really noticed.
13. Pets? Yes, we have an energetic lab mix named Grady
14. What is your favorite food? Ice Cream!
15. What was the last movie you watched? Amazing Grace (I would recommend it to anyone!)
16. Favorite day of the year? Warm sunny days
17. What do you do to vent anger? Uhm, I guess I just let my blood pressure go up and internalize everything.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? A doll named "Conker" my grandma made for me
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? spring
20. Hugs or kisses? yes
21. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course!
23. Who is most likely to respond? Ruth
24. Who is least likely to respond? hmmm. don't want to offend anyone
25. Living arrangements? 3 bedroom house
26. When was the last time you cried? Out of sadness or despair? I haven't cried too much lately, but I have been throwing up a lot, which makes me despair, especially since I thought I would be totally better by now.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? My shoes
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Rachel
29. What did you do last night? Worked until 9pm & got yelled at by some ungrateful patients (who I had already tried to go out of my way for but some people are impossible to please!)
31. What inspires you? Seeing people be creative with what they've been given
32. What are you afraid of at this point in your life? Missing out on what I should be doing with my life
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburger
34. Favorite dog breed? Grady. I don't really like dogs but he's growing on me. He has the most loving personality!
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 4
36. How many years at your current job? one and a half
37. What would be the title of a book you wrote? I'd have to thing a long time about that one
38. How many states have you lived in? 2
39. Favorite holidays? Thanksgiving and Easter
40. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Yeah! I am glad you did this!

Kelly said...

Fun, Anna! Thanks for sharing! I hope you get feeling better soon!!

Eryn said...

i am so sorry you arent feeling better! hopefully soon.