Thursday, September 24, 2009

he's here!

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

SILAS WHEATLEE
Born September 23rd at 810pm
6lbs and 12oz, 19 and 1/2 inches
Mom and baby are doing fine!









After waiting till about 3pm to go to the hospital for the induction and for pitocin (oxytocin) until almost 5pm, once things got going, Anna went from where she was to baby out in less than an hour. Maybe we should call him "speedy", not Silas? We're all very grateful for the Lord's blessing and grace. Mom and baby are doing...beautifully. We're thankful to be able to share this time with our parents. We'll be home tomorrow....

16 comments:

Amy Ogles said...

Congratulations!!! He looks perfect.

Kelly said...

Congratulations! He looks so cute!

Nate Madden said...

So glad he made a safe and quick arrival...he's beautiful!!

Ruth said...

Opps, I misspelled his middle name earlier...didn't you guys spell it with a "y" when you told us earlier?

He is beautiful!! You did great Anna!
Praying you guys get some rest and recover quickly!

Kristin said...

Congrats on your new bundle of joy!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so glad your labor went so quick...God is so good!!

Rachel said...

Wow, that was fast! Congratulations, he is just beautiful!

Eryn said...

such sweet pictures! things did go very quickly! glad it all went well.

Philip & Bethany said...

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little son! He is so cute and looks so peaceful and sweet in those pictures! Makes Anthony look all grown up!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The pictures are so sweet. I especially like the one with Bryson. He looks so happy to have a brother!

-Esther

jenica said...

So happy for your sweet family! He is a beautiful baby!

Sara W said...

HURRAY! So beautiful!!!

WanderingLili said...

I know this is a little late, but Congtats! So glad to hear all is well mith Mom and baby.

Melissa Gail said...

How exciting Anna! Little Silas is a beautiful baby : )

Michelle said...

Congrats!! He's precious!!

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

It's so nice when things go quickly! Hope you are all enjoying this time as you adjust to your growing family. I'm so glad your parents can be there too! I just love the last photo- sweet, sleepy perfection!