Bryson and Caleb put up a little shelf that I found at a garage sale and painted white. B loves to use tools just like his dad!

We also visited Ted Drewes, famous in St Louis for their frozen custard. Now I want to go there all the time!


Visit from Caleb's mom gave me a chance to go to an OB appt and do some continuing education credits in a seminar for my pharmacy license.

Everything with my pregnancy seems to be looking fine. I am measuring a little small but the ultrasound shows the baby being at a 50% on weight so there is no concern there. I am sore and feeling the stress on my boby, but still have 5 weeks to go! Swimming and stretching seems to help, but it's hard to find time for that when I'm watching B and Caleb is working A LOT this month. Next month he will be around more which will be nice.
Visit from Caleb's mom gave me a chance to go to an OB appt and do some continuing education credits in a seminar for my pharmacy license.
Everything with my pregnancy seems to be looking fine. I am measuring a little small but the ultrasound shows the baby being at a 50% on weight so there is no concern there. I am sore and feeling the stress on my boby, but still have 5 weeks to go! Swimming and stretching seems to help, but it's hard to find time for that when I'm watching B and Caleb is working A LOT this month. Next month he will be around more which will be nice.

3 comments:
Bryson is so cute Anna! Love that blonde hair. Can't wait to see what #2 looks like:)
Cute shelf!
Wow, you're getting so close! Just a few more weeks!
Hey Anna! Glad to hear all is well can't wait to meet you new little guy!
Post a Comment