I love fresh lemonade in the summer! This brand, all natural Simply Lemonade, is the best I've tasted! It just came out in a new raspberry flavor as well. I get it at our local chain grocery.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I Recommend...
Not that anyone is asking me for my current summer favs, but here they are anyway!
I love fresh lemonade in the summer! This brand, all natural Simply Lemonade, is the best I've tasted! It just came out in a new raspberry flavor as well. I get it at our local chain grocery.
OK, so I don't make my own laundry detergent. And for any others out there who don't have the time/interest/know-how or energy to make your own (and hats off to all of you who do!), I recommend Arm and Hammer powder laundry detergent. For less than $12 at Wal-mart you can get the value size with 145 loads, which is about 8 cents a load. Since I only do about 5-6 loads per week, that equates to less than 50 cents per week. So I am trying not to feel guilty about it (I probably spend more money than that on lemonade!)
And finally, Caleb and I have really enjoyed this BBC series on planet earth. The photography is incredible, and it is wonderfully entertaining and educational. Bryson watches it some, but I think he will appreciate it more when he's older. We have been amazed to see the variety of God's creation and His provision for each species. These DVD's are available at Wal-mart for $10 each. It's been a fun and relaxing way for us to wind down after a long day! (Ok, so maybe watching a great white shark emerge from the water and eat a seal is not that relaxing, but that's the incredible part!)
I love fresh lemonade in the summer! This brand, all natural Simply Lemonade, is the best I've tasted! It just came out in a new raspberry flavor as well. I get it at our local chain grocery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, I really like that lemonade, and like using that detergent, AND like watching those shows too. We must have similar tastes. ;) My parents got us hooked on Planet Earth when the series first came out a few years back. Aren't they amazing??
i got that series when it first came out for my dad. james and i loved to watch them, the oceans were our favs.
and james also loves that lemonade. i get it for him whenever it is on sale. it is good stuff.
Our kids love Planet Earth, too. Though, I think Andy likes it just as much (and it gives me a chance to clean while they are all watching!). We've had ours (the 6 disc set)for 1 1/2 years, and we haven't tired of it yet! How funny that so many people like it!
Boo loves lemonade, too. I'll have to see if the raspberry has more calories since she is only 22 pounds at 3! She fills up on lemonade during the summer...maybe I should use it as bribery for eating?!
...and I'll have to try the detergent. Warning...laundry multiplies with children (it's not just simple addition!).
I really like that lemonade!
Crystal Lite Peach Tea mmmm oh and BLT's with fresh summer tomatoes.
Post a Comment