
Pottery Barn
- Pierce collection
-Everyday suede in Nutmeg
-$1,749 plus $80 shipping
...and here is the couch I bought:
-microsuede, Mocha color
-Gently used (1 year old)
-$275
Important factors in the decision included:
Sturdy cusions
... and of course cost. So there you have it! There was no way my husband was going to let me buy the PB couch, but he is great at searching online and helped us find a deal. I'm happy with it, and will be much less worried about it getting messed up!

9 comments:
Looks great! It's always nice to get a good deal!
EXCELLENT choice... That PB couch you picked out cost almost as much as my '90 Maxima I bought three years ago. Haha! Your "new" couch is very nice and saved you oodles of dollars. Good job!
It's fun seeing Bryson testing out the new couch. You guys did a great job shopping for a good buy. Love, Mom-Pat
That's awesome! See, the Lord provides all our needs.
Good choice Anna! I especially like your product model! What a cutie! ;o) You'll be glad you didn't spend $1749 on the PB couch one day when Bryson gets sick and loses his lunch all over it. Been there, done that, so glad we had a couch that wasn't the latest and greatest. Not that we treat our "used" furniture with less care, but you know what I mean!
Great job finding a good deal! Looks like a great sofa for a family room...I am excited to see what else you do with the room.
Microfiber sofa's are the way to go with kids...a couple weeks ago A took a blue pen and wrote on our couch with it. I took a wet paper towel to it and it wiped right off. I couldn't believe, I was so relieved. Did the previous owners tell you if it had been scotch guarded?
I LOVE Craig's List! I've gotten two Great rugs. And it's also a great place to window shop (and also have a good laugh!! =)
Yeah, Elliott is being like that about a car. My 2007 blue CRV is turning into a 2002/2003, black/white, Rav4/Highlander/CRV. But your right; it's a whole lot less stressful having no car payment so when I bump into something it won't be a big deal. :) Can't wait to see you guys next week!
PS Elliott saw this post and informed me that I needed to start shopping on craigs list!
Post a Comment