Monday, October 15, 2007

video #2

Here's a really brief video of a happy baby. He appears worry free this time. Don't miss the photos in the earlier post. Also, if you are Otter, we'd love to have your email/USPS address.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! We think he looks most like his lovely Uncle and Aunt in England - Hahaha!

Seriously, that's a great 19 second clip! Thanks for sharing. And very nice photos too of the family and the visit to Kansas!

Jennifer said...

I am otter.

Sorry it's been so long guys.
theotterfamily@gmail.com
1412 E 71st St N
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
605-290-3694
Hope things are going well, I'd love to hear from you. That goes for anyone else who might care for a blast from the past who reads this blog. Talk to yah later.

otter

Rachel said...

He's so cute!

bandanachick said...

Awh! I love to see happy smiling babies! So precious!

Kari said...

So young to be so happy. How sweet!