Tuesday, September 26, 2006

harv

This past weekend, Matthew Harvey stayed with us on his way from Montgomery, AL to Lawrence, KS. He'd been down in LA (lower Alabama) for a few weeks of training with the Air Force and was going to return to Lawrence before heading to Whiteman AFB, just east of KC. He'll be there for about a year. It was really good to see him. I think I forget how much good friends mean when I don't get to spend time with them. We showed him a bit of Memphis on Friday night and then feed him before he headed out on Saturday morning.

We got to work in the yard some this weekend. The power company came and trimmed some trees in the back, so we did some clean up from that and watered. It's amazing how a couple of hours makes everything look much neater. Imagine how the Garden of Eden must of looked when it was created beautiful and Adam and Eve could tend to it everyday, all day long!

My dad's cousin and his aunt are in TN from England. They'll be coming to Memphis next week. We look forward to seeing them.

The Mid-South Fair is this week here in Memphis. Anna and I are planning on going, so I'll have to post some photos. All for now.

No comments: